* * * ALERT * * *
Click HERE to review the official Letter from our Bishop
Confessions for St. Mary's: Please call the rectory to make an appointment (219) 924-4163.
Blood drive has been cancelled.
Click HERE to view the Lent Brochure for 2020
View Saint Mary's PreK 2017-2018 Photo's here
View the Catholic Schools Week 2018 Photo's here
Junior High Field Trip to Notre Dame, Click here to view the photos
View the Catholic Schools Week 2017 Photo's here
8th Graders Video WON! See it Here: How Love and Respect Are Shown at My School
View the 5th-8th grades at the Respect Life Prayer Service Photo's here
The the 2019-2020 ST. MARY PARENT STUDENT HANDBOOK is available. Click HERE to download/view/print the schedule in pdf format (filename is: handbook-2019_2020.pdf).
The 2018-2019 St. Mary School ADMISSION PROGRAM PACKET is available. Click HERE.
Access RenWeb Here: RenWeb [Distric Code: SMS-IN]
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login
• Please go to www.renweb.com.
• Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
• After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
• Enter District Code SMS-IN
• Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
• Click the Create Account button.
• You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
• Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
• Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
• Close the window.
• Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.